Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Giving it my all

I woke up with a new determination to crush my goals and help others crush theirs as well! Over the past 6 months or so I have had a lot of ups and downs, both in my health and my self esteem. I had fallen into a pretty bad depression because of my PCOS and Insulin Resistance. A lot of areas of my life were affected. It's been a bit of a roller coaster ride, but in the past 2 months I have found a new sense of self confidence and who I am as a person and I've made some great friends along the way. I want to be able to help others find themselves again and to help them reach their goals and realize their potential. If I can do it, I know that anyone can do it along side me! 

I will go further into my depression and PCOS at another date but just know that you're not alone if you're struggling with those things. So many women out there are just like us! Don't be afraid to reach out to me, I love to help where I can :) 

So for the next 3 weeks, I am committing to live a healthier lifestyle. Healthier food choices and a 30 minute workout. I will be doing this PROGRAM and would love to have some company if anyone else wants to join me in this journey!! I will be there with you every step of the way!

I am going to also document my journey here in my blog. How I'm feeling, my successes and slip ups. My cravings, my moods (which with PCOS can be all over the place, I'm hoping to stabilize them a bit), my goals, my dreams. I want to be an open book during this process. Changing myself from the inside out.

So for today: I had this SHAKE for breakfast and loved it. I've always been a fan of it, and when I drink it consistently I see major changes in how I feel. My blood sugar/insulin levels don't feel so all over the place. I'm about to have a tuna salad for lunch. 

I'm feeling nervous but excited at the same time for this journey I'm committing myself to. I know that great things are going to come from it.

And to hold myself accountable even more.....here are my day one photos.

I am so nervous to put these on here because yes, I have stretch marks. I am a mother, and I also gained a lot of weight so I don't have a perfect stomach. That's part of the journey though, accepting our flaws and learning to love ourselves! So here are my starting photos :) I can't wait to show everyone what I will look like in 21 days! 





No comments:

Post a Comment